About the Company:
At TopQuadrant, we make data meaningful and accessible. We help the world’s largest organizations break down data silos to empower teams to make better decisions, faster. Our flagship product, TopBraid EDG is the most practical deployment of knowledge graphs and semantic technology in the market, and allows Fortune 1000 companies to empower discovery, governance, and security of organizational data to enable the creation of the world’s most important technologies.
You will develop and execute a full funnel, multi-channel content and campaign strategy focused on driving customer acquisition, activation, and expansion. In this role, you’ll work on content long and short, ranging form blog posts, to sales collateral, product guides, ad copy, customer stories, newsletters, site copy, videos and more. We’re looking for an experienced, data-driven marketer with a knack for conveying the value of products through compelling content and storytelling.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive content marketing strategy that drives key metrics across the customer lifecycle from awareness, to acquisition, activation and expansion
- Develop and execute multi-channel product marketing/GTM campaigns in partnership with product, design, sales, and marketing teams to engage users and reach new audiences
- Produce a wide range of content including blog posts, guides, sales collateral, customer stories, newsletters, ads, ebooks, webinars, community posts, site copy and any content corresponding to emerging business needs/marketing moments
- Identify key personas and create captivating targeted narratives to better address each buyer across our key markets and verticals
- Create and manage an editorial calendar for content planning and production, and perform regular content audits for content gap analysis
- Ensure content marketing deliverables are consistent with our brand voice, style and tone. You will review and edit marketing materials or written collateral by other marketing and product folks
- Recruit, enable and activate stakeholders across the organization and within the broader TopQuadrant community to share and produce additional content (e.g. contributions to our blog, case studies, etc.) to amplify our reach
- Make data-driven decisions about current and future approaches that will best serve to address our audience pain points
- Deliver detailed content marketing analysis that includes meaningful and actionable insights around how content is driving customer adoption and success
- You’re an excellent copywriter and storyteller. You understand the nuance between different customers and how to craft compelling messaging that speaks to them, their needs, and where our product fits in
- You have a proven track record of driving top of funnel growth with content
- You have experience leading end-to-end campaigns or content projects, defining objectives and strategies, core KPIs, leading indicators, and executing on a plan
- You have in-depth knowledge of content creation, SEO, social media, content amplification, and full-funnel campaign management
- You understand how to drive value from and measure the impact of content. You’re able to identify patterns in data, synthesize insights, and use them to make content and conversion funnels stronger.
- Telling great stories: You believe that stories are how we connect and the right story can move mountains. You relish in helping others see themselves in the narratives you create.
- Analytical improvement: You put measurements in place to show progress. You make decisions informed by data and are driven to improve every day.
- Building great teams: You want to lead others. You charge forward today with the hope to inspire others and grow your influence through their success.
Working at TopQuadrant best exemplified by our values
- Boldy Customer-Centric: Every decision we make boils down what is best for the customer
- Substance over Style: Focusing on flat hierarchy, being decisive, constantly improving, and taking feedback. May the best ideas win.
- Connections matter. A team that sticks together is unstoppable. Presume the best intent and inspire others.
- Trust & Flexibility. We are more than any one label. Remote-first, well-compensated (competitive salary, bonus, and extended benefits) teammates get better work done, smile more, have great work-life balance and, frankly, are more fun to work with.
- Having a “Killer app” mindset. Building technology to solve real problems. Work with your team, pick a lane, and run.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying