Our team is looking for an account manager focused on managing and expanding our footprint at key strategic accounts. You will be responsible to built relationships across our customer's organization, and raise awareness of our flagship product, TopBraid EDG. As an early member of our account management team, you’ll have a strong influence on building our approach and opportunities to grow. You may work remotely or join us in our Raleigh, NC office.
What you’ll be doing:
- Jointly build strategic account plans with customers and run periodic business reviews
- Prospecting and identifying new opportunities within existing customers, and managing complex deal cycles from lead origination through close
- Building and developing relationships within customer accounts with an eye towards building strong strong customer advocates at all levels of the organization (IT to user to Exec)
- Blueprinting and mapping up to raise awareness of the TopBraid EDG platform
- Coordinate all internal teams to ensure a seamless transition from Sales
- Develop a deep understanding of the business problems customers are trying to solve and advocate internally on their behalf (e.g. product, support, etc.)
- Identify opportunities for customer references and case studies
- Dogged obsession over customer value- building relationships, understanding customer needs and how we are delivering value
- Keen listener possessing the “empathy gene”
- Having a “why not” mentality fueled by an innate curiosity to learn and apply technology to solve real world business problems
- Being able to keep many balls up in the air and prioritizing the important ones
- Foresight to envision systems and repeatable processes that save time and improve quality
- Excellence: You like to set goals and hit them. Numbers matter and you take them seriously.
- Building something new: You’re a direction setter and are comfortable with ambiguity. You like looking back after 6 months knowing that what you do today is more efficient than what you did back then.
- Relationships: You get joy from seeing others succeed.
- Proven success managing customers in a Customer Success / Account Management / Consulting role (B2B SaaS experience is a plus); 2+ years
- Experience with enterprise relationship development
- Knowledge of semantic technologies and/or experience in enterprise applications, BI/analytics, big data, data management solutions
Working at TopQuadrant best exemplified by our values
- Boldly Customer-Centric. Every decision we make boils down what is best for the customer
- Substance over Style: Focusing on flat hierarchy, being decisive, constantly improving, and taking feedback. May the best ideas win.
- Connections matter. A team that sticks together is unstoppable. Presume the best intent and inspire others.
- Trust & Flexibility. We are more than any one label. Remote-first, well-compensated (competitive salary, bonus, and extended benefits) teammates get better work done, smile more, have great work-life balance and, frankly, are more fun to work with.
- Having a “Killer app” mindset. Building technology to solve real problems. Work with your team, pick a lane, and run.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying