At TopQuadrant, we make data meaningful and accessible. We help the world’s largest organizations break down data silos to empower teams to make better decisions, faster. Our flagship product, TopBraid EDG is the most practical deployment of knowledge graphs and semantic technology in the market, and allows Fortune 1000 companies to empower discovery, governance, and security of organizational data to enable the creation of the world’s most important technologies.
Our Sales team needs a trailblazer looking to level-up a sales engine that is humming and level-up themselves along the way. Driven by a strong belief in the business value of technological infrastructure, you’ll work one-on-one with both prospects and technical team members to help discuss how TopQuadrant’s flagship data governance platform, TopBraid EDG fits within their technology strategy. As a master storyteller, you’ll work to connect with business and technical folk alike, articulating the value of high quality technology to save time, mitigate risk, and drive growth. And you’ll work to level-up with the organization with repeatable systems and processes - and leveling-up yourself along the way.
What you’ll do
- Support sales teams with knowledge and understanding of TopQuadrant’s product offerings
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our position with assigned accounts
- Build your own pipeline and cultivate relationships
- Understand and work in all aspects of the sales cycle, including qualifying, presentations, demonstrations, RFP responses, negotiations and the closing process.
- Own and hit/exceed sales targets within assigned markets and key accounts
- Work closely with CEO to achieve financial goals
- Identifying business opportunities with current and prospective customers
- Maintaining relationships with larger clients by providing information, support and guidance
- Collaborate closely with customers by telling stories about the value of utilizing our technology
- Collaborate closely with the CEO to achieve financial goals and build out our sales function
- Report to the Head of Sales and engage with senior leadership regularly
- In 12-18 months, build and develop a team
- Having a “why not” mentality fueled by an innate curiosity to learn and apply technology to solve real world business problems
- Believing in the “no science projects” principle where technology is only useful if it is applied to real problems
- Dogged obsession over customer value
- Keen listener possessing the “empathy gene”
- Proven experience influencing business audiences by translating complex technology concepts into easy to understand terminology
- An ability to build new processes while having a knack for making it “feel custom without being custom”
- Experience with selling one or more technologies in the enterprise data governance and/or metadata management space
- Telling a great story: You love the way a story can motivate and inspire. You look for stories in your work and your life that explain, enable empathy, and help others understand you and the things you believe
- Problem solving: You can’t stop trying to solve a problem and know that there is always a solution. Resilience is not a trait, it's a mindset.
- Results: Setting and hitting goals is a drug that you can’t get enough of. Rinse. Raise the bar. Repeat.
- Impact: You want your work to matter, to make a difference, and to set an example for the way things can be.
- Proven experience successfully demonstrating and articulating the value of semantic technologies
- Experience selling software in the metadata management, data governance, reference data management or similar industries
- Track record of building and mentoring a team
Working at TopQuadrant best exemplified by our values
- Boldy Customer-Centric: Every decision we make boils down what is best for the customer
- Substance over Style: Focusing on flat hierarchy, being decisive, constantly improving, and taking feedback. May the best ideas win.
- Connections matter. A team that sticks together is unstoppable. Presume the best intent and inspire others.
- Trust & Flexibility. We are more than any one label. Remote-first, well-compensated (competitive salary, bonus, and extended benefits) teammates get better work done, smile more, have great work-life balance and, frankly, are more fun to work with.
- Having a “Killer app” mindset. Building technology to solve real problems. Work with your team, pick a lane, and run.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying