As a pioneer of semantic / knowledge graph technology for the last 20 years, TopQuadrant is looking for a rockstar product manager to keep our product on the cutting edge of the space. As part of the role, you’ll have the opportunity to significantly shape the product roadmap, and build out the product management function at TopQuadrant.
What you’ll be doing:
- As with any fast-growing company, day-to-day responsibilities will span the entire product management lifecycle and include deep interaction with customers, sales, and engineering.
- Own the "whole" product experience
- Engage with customers, develop insights into what is possible, and uncover unarticulated customer needs to drive customer success
- Build product roadmap based on customers needs, market, and technology trends
- Define product specs, user stories, mockups, and acceptance criteria in collaboration with engineering or independently
- Interact and collaborate with Support, Professional Services, and Sales to understand customer issues and drive business outcomes
- Collaborate with the development team and leadership to plan, drive and execute product releases cycles
- Collaborate with marketing to support the creation of customer-driven messaging and content
- Dogged obsession over customer value
- Keen listener possessing the “empathy gene”
- Insatiable curiosity to assimilate technical information quickly with an enthusiasm to share and teach others
- Proven experience influencing technical audiences in their language, and influence business audiences by translating complex technology concepts into easy to understand terminology
- An ability to build new processes while having a knack for making it “feel custom without being custom”
- Problem solving: You stand for the elegant and the practical solution. You are driven by expertise and getting the solution right for the customer’s benefit. And you love the power of data.
- Relationships: You get joy from helping others succeed.
- Impact: You want your work to matter, to make a difference, and to set an example for the way things can be.
- Proven experience successfully demonstrating and articulating the value of semantic technologies
- Knowledge and previous experience with TopBraid EDG, TopBraid Composer or any other enterprise knowledge graph software
- Experience in developing semantic models using SHACL or RDFS/OWL/SPARQL to address customer requirements
- Experience with GraphQL
- Track record of building and mentoring a team
Working at TopQuadrant best exemplified by our values
- Boldy Customer-Centric: Every decision we make boils down what is best for the customer
- Substance over Style: Focusing on flat hierarchy, being decisive, constantly improving, and taking feedback. May the best ideas win.
- Connections matter. A team that sticks together is unstoppable. Presume the best intent and inspire others.
- Trust & Flexibility. We are more than any one label. Remote-first, well-compensated (competitive salary, bonus, and extended benefits) teammates get better work done, smile more, have great work-life balance and, frankly, are more fun to work with.
- Having a “Killer app” mindset. Building technology to solve real problems. Work with your team, pick a lane, and run.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying