TopQuadrant is looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer to advance our SaaS solution for client production environments in AWS. As the Cloud Engineer, you will be working directly with the broader development teams to architect cloud native strategies, ensure best practices are followed and assist in development efforts. The Cloud Engineer must be proactive about systems maintenance, performance, monitoring and capacity planning for SaaS environments. Off hours work may be periodically required to support the SaaS solution.
What you’ll be doing:
- Learn existing architecture and collaborate to develop roadmaps for cloud migration
- Influence the broader Application Development teams to adopt cloud first technologies
- Assist in developing application features in support of moving to cloud native
- Automate deployment, upgrades and security patches
- Configure monitoring, logging and alerts
- Design and implement robust, scalable, secure solutions on AWS
What we’re looking for:
- Java or other object oriented programming with hands on experience
- 7+ years of IT and or software engineering work experience
- Experience designing and architecting cloud native applications or cloud migration
- Experience developing software for distributed and large-scale systems
- Two or more years of Linux command line experience, with root. The ability to write and debug a bash script is required.
- Experience with AWS is required. EC2, ECS, LB, Monitoring and Intrusion Prevention applications.
- Containerization knowledge/experience.
- Basic understanding of CI deployments and tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Git, Nexus.
- Experience configuring authentication using SAML and/or OAuth.
- Understanding of networking, reverse proxy, ssl, platform architectures.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience implementing solutions in Public cloud with certifications.
- AWS Certifications
- Experience in building microservices
Working at TopQuadrant best exemplified by our values
- Boldly Customer-Centric. Every decision we make boils down what is best for the customer
- Substance over Style: Focusing on flat hierarchy, being decisive, constantly improving, and taking feedback. May the best ideas win.
- Connections matter. A team that sticks together is unstoppable. Presume the best intent and inspire others.
- Trust & Flexibility. We are more than any one label. Remote-first, well-compensated (competitive salary, bonus, and extended benefits) teammates get better work done, smile more, have great work-life balance and, frankly, are more fun to work with.
- Having a “Killer app” mindset. Building technology to solve real problems. Work with your team, pick a lane, and run.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying