Our Sales team needs an enterprise relationship builder and hunter to generate pipeline. You’ll work closely with our enterprise marketing and account executives to creatively identify potential customers. You’ll own the identification and development of quality sales opportunities for the Account Executive team through outbound prospecting. Being a (BDR) is not an easy task and high-performers in this role can expect to advance their career in ~12-18 months either as an account executive or a team lead.
What you’ll do
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel TopQuadrant’s pipeline and growth
- Collaborate closely with marketing and account executives to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities
- Build an internal view on how to qualify and segment customer needs
- Manage and nurture inbound interest for TopQuadrant’s products and capabilities, conducting high-level discovery and educational conversations with key executives and influencers at target accounts
- Utilize industry knowledge to research & develop accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Do outbound prospecting to companies via cold calling, email, marketing campaigns, social selling
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of TopQuadrant’s products and capabilities
- In 12-18 months work to scale your efforts with career progression, Head of BD title, performance based pay, and building and nurturing your own team
- Having a “why not” mentality fueled by an innate curiosity to learn and apply technology to solve real world business problems
- Dogged obsession over customer value
- Keen listener possessing the “empathy gene”
- Grit to “knock again with a smile on your face” when you believe that what you have to say is in their best interest
- Foresight to envision systems and repeatable processes that save time and improve quality
- An infinite repository of positivity and energy to achieve results and improve 2% every day
- Excellence: You like to set goals and hit them. Numbers matter and you take them seriously.
- Building something new: You’re a direction setter and are comfortable with ambiguity. You like looking back after 6 months knowing that what you do today is more efficient than what you did back then.
- Relationships: You get joy from seeing others succeed.
- Experience with enterprise relationship development
- Knowledge of semantic technologies and/or experience in enterprise applications, BI/analytics, big data, data management solutions
Working at TopQuadrant best exemplified by our values
- Boldly Customer-Centric. Every decision we make boils down what is best for the customer
- Substance over Style: Focusing on flat hierarchy, being decisive, constantly improving, and taking feedback. May the best ideas win.
- Connections matter. A team that sticks together is unstoppable. Presume the best intent and inspire others.
- Trust & Flexibility. We are more than any one label. Remote-first, well-compensated (competitive salary, bonus, and extended benefits) teammates get better work done, smile more, have great work-life balance and, frankly, are more fun to work with.
- Having a “Killer app” mindset. Building technology to solve real problems. Work with your team, pick a lane, and run.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying